- Category: Buildings
Building Construction & Project Management
PRA continues to provide assistance to other government agencies through the construction of their office buildings by way of project management or turn-key arrangement.
PRA assists government institutions to have their own office building by providing the financial and technical requirement during the construction. This will save the government from paying high office rentals and improve the working conditions of public servants so they can render better service.
Completed building projects:
- Presidential Action Center (PACE) Building - PACE Building is a four-storey building project located along J.P. Laurel Street, San Miguel, Manila.
- Court of Tax Appeal Building - The Court of Tax Appeal Building project is a four-storey office building within the 2,000-square meter lot located along Agham Road, Quezon City.
- BIR Mati - The project is located at Mati, Davao Oriental. It involves the renovation of the BIR District Office Building within the area of 667 square meter and 257 square meter lot. The project was completed in 1991.
- BIR Zamboanga City - The project is located at Rizal Street, Zamboanga City. It involves the construction of a two-storey building. The project was completed in 1991.
- National Historical Institute Building - Completed in 1992,the project involves the construction of a four-storey building located at T. M. Kalaw, Manila beside National Library.
- Land Registration Authority Building - The project is located at East Avenue, Diliman Quezon City. It involves the construction of a four-storey building with basement within the 2-hectare lot. The project was completed in 1992.
- Sandiganbayan Building - The project, a six-storey building with basement and roof deck, is located in COA Complex, Commonwealth Avenue corner Batasan Road, Quezon City. The project was completed in July 1999.
- Ombudsman Building - A four-storey building project located along Agham Road, Quezon City, the project was completed in June 2002.
- BIR Caloocan & Valenzuela Building Project - The project is located at No. 140 Caloanan, EDSA, Caloocan City. It involves the renovation of a six-storey building for use of BIR Revenue Region No. 5 and Caloocan District Office No. 27. In July 2009, both offices of the BIR relocated to the building.