In 2040, the Filipino people shall benefit from well-planned and environmentally resilient reclaimed lands and efficiently developed and managed public estates.
We are the lead government instrumentality mandated to regulate reclamation, create environmentally sustainable reclaimed land, promote coastal resilience, and develop government properties to advance the country's development goals.
Professionalism and Team Work
Respect for the environment
Responsive to society’s needs
- Regulatory & Proprietary Land Reclamation
- Infrastructure Development
- Public Estates Development & Management
- We believe in building bridges between our nation’s vision and its fruition as well as between our government’s objectives and their realization.
- We believe in integrating the PRA’s goals with relevant national economic development plans.
- We believe in increasing our nation’s resources and accelerating its development for the benefit of future generations by creating new frontiers of land reclaimed from the sea.
- We believe in molding the PRA into a cohesive organization whose personnel are consistently infused with esprit’d corps needed to sustain the PRA’s efforts to achieve its pioneering tasks.
- We believe in forging ahead with zeal and dedication along the path of success.
- For the success of the PRA’s mission, measured in the anvil of time is the success of our nation’s vision.
We at Philippine Reclamation Authority, commit to provide quality public service in the creation of well-planned and environmentally sustainable reclaimed lands, promotion of coastal protection and resilience, and efficient management of government properties for the benefit of the Filipino people.
We also affirm our unified commitment to fulfill our roles and responsibilities in the effective implementation and sustenance of the ISO 9001 - Certified Quality Management System.
To achieve this, we shall:
- Provide excellence in everything we do by complying with all requirements, maintaining world-class infrastructure, and continually improving our Quality Management System (QMS);
- Respect the environment and be responsive to the society's needs while safeguarding government resources to achieve maximum returns; and,
- Act with transparency and accountability through our highly motivated and competent workforce.