- Category: Bidding
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR ELIGIBILITY AND TO BID
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS IT EQUIPMENT (PBGOODS-16-002)
The Philippine Reclamation Authority (PRA), through its 2016 Corporate Operating Budget, will be accepting bids for the Supply and Delivery of Various Information Technology (IT) Equipment (PBGOODS-16-002). The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) is Two Million Seven Hundred Sixty Eight Thousand Pesos and 00/100 (Php 2,768,000.00).
The PRA now invites bids from eligible bidders for the purpose of providing various Information Technology (IT) equipment at the principal office of PRA. Bidders should have completed, within the last three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Contract at hand. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorship, partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and to subject to Commonwealth Act 138.
Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at 7th Floor, Legaspi Towers 200, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City from Monday to Friday at 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on August 05, 2016 to September 07, 2016, upon payment in cash of non-refundable fee in the amount of Php5,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of PRA, provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
The PRA will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on August 26, 2016,10:00 AM. at the PRA Conference Room, 6th Floor, Legaspi Towers 200, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, which shall be open to all interested parties.
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before September 07, 2016 at 9:30 AM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on September 07, 2016, 10:00 AM at 6th Floor Legaspi Towers 200, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
The PRA reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For further information, please refer to:
Engr. Flora C. Urcia
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee
Philippine Reclamation Authority, 7th Floor, Legaspi Towers 200
107 Paseo de Roxas St„ Legaspi Village, Makati City
Tel. Nos. (02)817-4711 to 13
Facsimile No. (02)815-2662
FLORO C. URCIA
- Category: Bidding
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE SALE
OF TWO (2) UNSERVICEABLE VEHICLES
The Philippine Reclamation Authority (PRA) is offering for sale, on an “as is, where is” basis, the following unserviceable motor vehicles:
2002 Mitsubishi Pajero (XCL-933)
Wagon, Diesel Fed, Blue
2000 Mitsubishi L200 (SJS-304)
Wagon, Diesel Fed, White
- Interested parties may obtain the Terms and Conditions which provide the guidelines for the sale at the Administrative Services Department, 7th Floor, Legaspi Towers 200, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, starting August 1, 2016 from 8:00A.M. to 5:00P.M.
- A Pre-bid Conference is scheduled on August 24, 2016 at 2:00P.M. at the PRA Conference Room.
- Duly Accomplished Bid Documents prescribed in the Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the PRA Real Estate Bids and Awards Committee (PREBAC) on September 7, 2016 on or before 1:30P.M., opening of bids shall follow at 2:00P.M.
- PRA reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive any informality found therein, and to accept such bids as may be considered most advantageous to its interest, without any obligation on the part of PRA to explain the reasons thereof.
- For inquiries, please contact telephone numbers 459-5000 locals 8605 & 8608.
- Original Signed -
CRISTINA A. MORTEL
PRA Real Estate Bids & Awards Committee
Invitation to Submit Sealed Proposals PROCUREMENT OF SECURITY SERVICES (PBGOODS-16-001) through Negotiated Procurement
- Category: Bidding
INVITATION TO SUBMIT SEALED PROPOSALS
PROCUREMENT OF SECURITY SERVICES (PBGOODS-16-OOl)
THROUGH NEGOTIATED PROCUREMENT
In view of the two (2) failed public biddings, the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) invites proponents to participate in the negotiation for the Procurement of Security Services (PBGOODS16-001) at the principal office of PRA and other project sites in accordance with Section 53.1 of the Revised implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (R.A.) No. 9184, otherwise known as the "Government Procurement Reform Act." The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) is Sixteen Million One Hundred Seventy Three Thousand Nine Hundred Sixty Nine Pesos and 84/100 (Php 16,173,969.84) for the first year of the Multi-Year Contract.
The BAC requests all interested suppliers to submit the following eligibility and technical documents, as well as the Financial Proposal Form (Annex A), Bill of Quantities/Price Schedule (Annex B) and Breakdown of Cost/Cost Distribution per month (Annex C) in a sealed envelope on or before June 03, 9:30 A.M. at the BAC Secretariat, 7th Floor, Legaspi Towers 200, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, Metro, Manila:
- SEC/DTI/CDA Certificate of Registration or any proof of registration;
- CY 2016 Mayor’s Permit;
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate per Executive Order 398, series of 2005;
- Audited financial statements for the preceding calendar year stamped received by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
- Computation of the Net Financial Contracting Capacity (NFCC) per GPPB Resolution No. 20-2013;
- Statement of all completed government and private contracts which are similar in nature (Annex D) must be at [east equal or Fifty Percent (50%) of the ABC;
- Compliance with the Schedule of Requirements (Annex E) and Technical Specifications (Annex F);
- Organizational Set-up;
- Duly signed statement of availability of duly licensed security guards that will be assigned/deployed or available for the contract, with corresponding license numbers issued by PNP;
- Duly signed statement of availability of equipment owned or leased that shall be used for the contract;
- Omnibus Sworn Statement (Annex G); and
- Authority of the Signatory.
The proponent whose submission will be determined as the best and final offer will be required to submit the following documents:
- CY 2015 Income Tax Return and January to March 2016 Business Tax Returns filed and paid thru the Electronic Filing and Payment System;
- PhilGEPS Registration Certificate.
The BAC shall select the successful offer on the basis of the best and final offer which meets the minimum eligibility and technical requirements and should not exceed the ABC.
Proponents with concerns/issues that needs clarification regarding the procurement at hand must submit them in writing, either via electronic mail or fax, at the following address:
Fax No.: (02)815-2662
The deadline for submission of clarifications shall be on May 31,2016.
Opening of proposals shall be on June 03, 2016 at 10:00 A.M. in the presence of the Proponent's representatives. However, Proponent's representatives may opt not to be present during the opening of the proposals.
The PRA reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all proposals at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected proponent/s.
(Sgd)FLORO C. URCIA
- Category: Latest News
(Photo by Benhur Arcayan/ Malacañang Photo Bureau)
President Benigno S. Aquino III lauded PRA for its transformation since his administration started in 2010. In his speech during the 2016 GOCC Dividends Day on May 23 at the Rizal Hall in Malacañang, Aquino cited PRA’s total remitted dividends from July 2010 to May 2016 in the amount of P 5.77 billion. This is more than a five-fold increase compared to the agency’s dividends in its first 33 years.
PRA remitted dividends amounting to P1 billion, making it the 4th consecutive year PRA is in the Billionaires Club.
The remitted dividends stemmed from the company’s increasing net income which is also a reflection of efficient operation and good corporate governance.
GOCCs’ remittance of dividends to the national government is pursuant to Republic Act No. 7656.